FAQ"sWhat are the Intended effects of facial rejuvenation?
- Wrinkle reduction
- Improvement of facial muscle tone to reduce or eliminate sagging areas
- Normalization of skin coloration to more healthy hues
- Reduction or elimination of acne, blemishes and age spots
- Improvement of circulation of qi, blood and fluids (lymph) in the face and other body areas
- Increase in collagen and elastin production to fill out and contour the face
- Stimulation of the whole-body micro-system effects on facial zones that connect with internal organs and body systems
- Facilitation of a healthy, vibrant glow to the face
Each person is different and has unique goals and needs. Generally speaking, 5-20 sessions are recommended for the Natural “Face Lift” effect, depending on age and health of the individual. You will notice a difference in how you look and feel after the first treatment. By the 3rd to 4th treatment, your friends and family will begin to notice changes. The lasting and more dramatic effects are generally seen by the 9th and 10th treatments. We recommend the first 10 sessions be received twice weekly and the following 10 sessions spaced from weekly to monthly, depending on each person’s needs.
Is the Treatment Uncomfortable?
This is the most relaxing facial treatment you will ever receive! Unlike many traditional medical esthetic treatments, this is a non-invasive and painless treatment designed to cleanse, revitalize, and nourish the skin. During some of the phases of treatment, you may notice a slight tingling or prickling sensation, which we adjust to your comfort level.
How does ELRTM work?
Lines and acupuncture points on the face and other body regions are stimulated with a combination of low-frequency microcurrent electrical stimulation and color light. Microcurrents work directly on the nerves, muscles fibers and blood circulation, and promotes collagen and elastin production. Color light works by enhancing subtle regulatory and cellular communication systems throughout the body.
The lifting and rejuvenating effects on the face take place through adjustment of muscle tone, detoxification and cleansing of the skin, stimulation of collagen production and adjustment of the energy meridian circuits that connect the face with the viscera.